Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day and Night




like a blade of grass, you don't cease to thrill ...


I haven’t been where your eyes have seen me often,
I stray elsewhere.
Like the honey-laden primrose swayed by the weight of the dewdrops on it,
I am, but happy to lose my way in the wilderness of your imagination.
Swooning, still as awake, that they make me,
These whiffs of yours play with my senses, day and night.
As if aware when they find you, my eyes browse
Through the pleasantness of this spring air, anticipating your admission….
The night sky throws the most brilliant shades of black, on thee,
Often, leaving behind reflections on the walls of desperation.

Haven’t I told you about this madness?
About these earthly sentiments that sell me to the merchant
That comes for my soul on a night so cold…
And all I know for good is I’m sold, I’m sold ….

1 comment:

Ion said...

well, thanks so much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

just being me