Friday, December 31, 2010

Strawberry Fields Forever

..

a still from the movie of the same name




Little red bubbles of love, you call them.
Trembling voices and figuring woes, gather momentum
As we walk across the misty trails, like two souls lost
In abandoned passion, and the valley’s grass gently crushed underneath.

When you speak, the words fill up my mind.
Staying awhile, I know, I might find one more dream in your eyes.
As your fingers run through my hair a voice escapes me....
You're here today, it says.

Blinded, I am, but I feel your piercing gaze
Run down my face, an inch at a time,
Its placid charity echoing your warm touch.
Only, you are here today , and it is beautiful.

Not sure if you figure what you see in these eyes,
I can see your lips curl up into a smile, as you let me
Walk you through these strawberry fields.
Just a promise lingers – forever

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

just being me