Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Biddings || Pax Mortalis

..
....

To L. H.




Sweet slumber cometh only to the peaceful mind,
For the mortal needs to rest....
And, if there's not beauty in the things you see,
My biddings have gone in waste..


Sad and hurt, this heart of mine,
Doeth enough to rouse a fire…
Yet, strands of you don’t cease to fill,
The barrenness of this vacant mire…


To part with what I have with me,
To fray this cloak i wear…
To be in love, is just a point in time,
When the mind’s without fear…


To stop this fight and live a life,
I’d make my conscience clear…
But, sadly will you tell me why,
That we’ve made this fight so dear?

... ion

1 comment:

Darrell Storts said...

The sunset photo is a copyrighted image. Please remove it from your web site.

Artist: Darrell Storts
www.fineartamerica.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

just being me