Friday, May 2, 2008

Run with Me

This was my first attempt at writing a song for our three-membered band... it was some two years or so, ago,that i came up with this .... and they still complain that i suck ... not that i disagree :) but heres giving u a chance to laugh wid us ...
its called
" Run with me"
Love aint just a word
When we know to share
So come sing with me and
Get to know it in a better way



Like the first time u won
Like your first dream come true
And the way you could keep running
Into the woods, your hair flowing wild

Chorus:

Close your eyes
Grab my hand
Run with me
To the skies


The distant hum,
Just keep leaving it behind
Discover yourself in a new new way
Keep me engulfed nd defined


Chorus…. X 2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

just being me