Monday, May 10, 2010

The One without an Ending ...

We walk and we run…
We trip and we fall,
and sometimes we get up and keep running again ….



Sometimes I’ve very liberally taken things for granted. And God knows I’ve paid for my assumed liberty. Sometimes I’ve brought a relationship to the rocks and at times I’ve had to make do with a knife in a gun fight. But every time I screw things up, things have been kind enough to un-screw themselves back almost as if in a System-Restore kind of a way. So, I keep taking things for granted all the more. I’m a champion at that.


So, here is how it works. I screw up something, somewhere, somehow. Sometimes I do it over coffee and sometimes all it takes is a little unintentional planning. Then, I wait around for some time. The effects and their side-effects start showing themselves pretty soon most of the times but sometimes they act a little smart and adopt a shock and awe approach even when you are on the watch. The point is, they never fail to startle you, sometimes by their snowballing tricks and sometimes you are done in by their relentless timing to show up. I call the later the loud-ping-of-a-pop-up-during-an-important-lecture-in-class. Now, after the initial hullabaloo the dust should settle down on the area leaving behind a topographical view of problems like the ones you are likely to see on a database schema.


So there you are, restricted to a remote corner of your own small room with the possibility of finally having to change more than a few tablecloths and clean the front desk of your present, for good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

just being me