Saturday, May 1, 2010

The way your Smile makes me feel

A Cliché:


Of all the things that you give me, I like your smile the best... the warmth of which tells me that you could make the hazy shades of winter change into blossoming lavenders... it is as fresh as the sparkling water found on the distant mountain tops that I can only imagine... it lights up the darkest corners in the emptiness of my eyes … it shows how you feel inside... I can see how happy I want to make you… you smile like a child... your eyes twinkle when you smile… it gives a sense of belonging even to the sage who has loved and lost and is now broke... it makes me want to fall asleep then and there and never wake up… but most of all, it makes me want to love you more… your smile… it inspires me to be a better person…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

just being me